Monday, December 17, 2007

So he did make it all up...

The Prox: Read This First

Admission of guilt

So he did fabricate the whole thing!!! I know I shouldn't feel any sense of satisfaction in that, other than that for some reason I had a deep suspicion this was a hoax all along, from the beginning of the threatening emails (before the assault!). It just seemed really fishy from the get-go. I am happy that there are dangerous assailants out there on Princeton campus, but I am also really weirded-out that Nava would actually hurt himself to the point of concussion. How did he do it?? Also, I am deeply disturbed at the reaction on campus before this was all revealed to be a hoax - it was so terribly politicizing, with the right trying to use it to their advantage and the left hoping it was a hoax so that they could use it to their advantage! Why are we so splintered?? Also, I hope this doesn't damage Anscombe's ability to openly and intelligently discuss their issues - I sure don't agree with their positions, but I would like to talk to them about it in an open forum.

Love always,
Bryan

1 comment:

Broadsword said...

Bryan, thanks for dropping my my place. My language was riled up, but I was quite calm. It did not occur to me that the anon's would have been just hit and runs. Of course that explains the non-reply. Can we hope they are not Princeton students? Broadsword